- I like to dance, especially in my chair at work. I have been caught dropping it like it's hot in my chair at work on more than one occasion.
- I am a bit of a genetic freak in that I build muscle really easily. If only I had the discipline to go to the gym regularly.
- I had blood drawn from my arm for the first time ever in October and was paranoid about the whole thing.
- I am a stutterer. I do well most of the time, but if I get really excited or tired all bets are off.
- Deep down I really want to be a comedian. I have dreams of being the next Jamie Foxx if I could just get the courage to start taking the stage.
- If I could drink anything for the rest of my life it would be mango green tea.
- I met my wife when I was 17 and never looked back.
- I have become interested in photography and have been reading any photography books I can get my hands on.
- I went to Japan to play soccer against some of the high schools there when I was 16.
- I've seen every single episode of The Jamie Foxx Show.
- I have worn tight-ass Speedo shorts on two different vacation trips.
- I once showed up at my parents' house on Christmas Day dressed as Tyrone Biggums from Chappelle Show. You should have seen the look on my mother's face.
- I cried for about 30 minutes straight at my wedding...and then did it again when I witnessed UTA Basketball make it to the national tournament for the first time ever.
- I have been to a nude beach.
- When I was 7 years old I went to the Michael Jackson Bad tour concert. If I had known what I now know about old MJ back then I could have gotten backstage!!
- I had my baptism last November and it was the best decision I could have ever made.
- I have never lived in an apartment. I went straight from the dorms in college to my own house.
- Somewhere in my parents' house there is a VHS tape of me break dancing in the J.T. Stevens talent show.
- In the first grade, I was one of the favorites to win the spelling bee for my grade, but I got chicken pox two days before the bee and couldn't compete. (Still bitter...)
- Before last year, I had not visited Oklahoma in over 20 years... by choice...
- I like to watch the same movies over and over when they are playing on one of the DirecTV movie channels. (I've watched Juno over 15 times already on HBO..)
- I'm a big fan of the UT-Arlington Mavericks Men's basketball team. I followed them all the way down to Houston for their first ever conference championship.
- I won the Most Outstanding Computer Science & Engineering Master's Thesis at the 2008 UTA Engineering Awards Banquet.
- I met Steven from Real World Las Vegas in the Cabo airport. He was pretty cool, but he looked nervous that I was going to ask him some questions about his season because his wife was sitting right next to him.
- I'm going to be a father soon and I can't think of a better gift I could ever receive.
January 30, 2009
25 Random Things About Me
If you are on Facebook, then you know this is running rampant on the site. Here is the list I posted.
at 3:14 PM