November 5, 2010

Braveheart Strikes Again!!

So today I had to call and get a medical bill paid, so I knew there was a great possibility of Braveheart coming into the short conversation. What I didn't know is that it would end in a complete laughter jackpot.

I had just read off my card number and expiration date, so I knew she would soon be asking for the name on the card. I gave my full name and made sure to include that I was the second ( a.k.a. II). The woman on the other end then said, "You know, there was a Scottish warrior with that same name." How did I respond?

"Yes, I know.... He's my dad."

From that point, the woman laughed on and off for the next few minutes. She ended the phone call by wishing me well in the rest of my battles and said I had brightened up her day. She brightened mine as well...

No comments: