February 14, 2011

Waiting for Baby #2

I am getting closer and closer each day to doubling the number of sons in my family. I am getting more and more anxious as each day passes. Thanks to the technology of this millenium, I already know this next son already looks like me and 3.0, but I have no idea what his personality will be like. 3.0 is turning out to be a dancing baby engineer, much to my delight. With that said, the odds have to be that new baby will share more personality traits with his mom (which could lead to some funny shenanigans between the two children.

I just know how excited I am to be meeting the little guy soon.

1 comment:

taniamc said...

Aw, what a sweet post! Those shanagains (sp) will be sooner than you think! I'm sending some patience your way, but I can't wait to see the little guy. :)