June 1, 2008

Vacations Rule!!

We made it back from Cabo San Lucas on Wednesday afternoon, and now on Sunday I am fully refreshed. This trip was very much needed and the wife and I took advantage of every opportunity to relax and have a good time. My wife even found a way to persuade me to go para-sailing, which was an adventure of its own. Let's just say there was a bit of screaming involved during the take-off and landing. :-)

I could talk on and on about how great the trip was, but instead I will leave you with a few pictures so you can soak in the fun we had. And don't worry, I'll be sure to comment on each photo.

This is a picture off the beach at our resort. The water was nice and warm, but there was a strong current so you couldn't really swim in it too much. The wife and I both braved the current at separate times, but both ended up with a swimsuit full of sand!!

This is the wife and I at one of the restaurants for dinner. Our smiles are so big because as soon as we walked in they shoved double shots of tequila in front of us to take.

This is us in the air during para-sailing. I had calmed down at this point. I didn't really like the experience of being attached to the boat by a tiny rope, but I would probably do it again so the wife wouldn't have to do it alone.

This is one of the pairs of Speedo racing shorts I wore on the beach. This picture is pretty funny because as the nice ladies who agreed to take our photo did so, this couple walked behind us in some of the shots. In each of the shots, the lady in the couple had her eyes glued to my bottoms haha!!

Like I said before... It was an awesome trip and we are already thinking about planning a Labor Day trip, so maybe you can join us this time!!

No comments: