July 6, 2010

Lebron James Has Taken It To Another Level

Just read that now Lebron James has decided to announce which team he will sign with during an hour-long special on ESPN. Are you kidding me??? King James is slowly becoming a queen of the drama variety. At this point, I would not be surprised if he announced he had decided to sign with the LA Galaxy after falling in love with soccer during the World Cup.

Now, there is no doubt that Lebron James is a one-of-a-kind talent, but I just don’t see the point of dragging all of this out. All it is doing is holding up the rest of the big free agency signings as his decision will set the market for the rest of the big names waiting to sign. If the story is true, I can’t wait for Thursday to be over so I can finally figure out what my team will do to better itself.

No comments: